Hi, I’m Sandy
Does conflict cause decreased productivity in your workplace?
Do you want to deepen and transform your conversations?
Do you struggle with difficult conversations in your relationships at work and at home?
Work with me…
WORK WITH ME PRIVATELY
DO YOU STRUGGLE WITH DIFFICULT CONVERSATIONS IN YOUR RELATIONSHIPS AT WORK AND AT HOME?
Join me for private coaching or in an exclusive mastermind group to deepen conversational mastery.
WORK WITH ME AS A TEAM
IS LOW TRUST OR CONFLICT CAUSING DECREASED PRODUCTIVITY IN YOUR WORKPLACE?
Let’s make collective shifts. I work with teams, departments or entrepreneurs to build healthy communication and relationship practices.
DO YOU WANT TO DEEPEN AND TRANSFORM YOUR CONVERSATIONS?
Join our workshops and become an authentic leader of your own life.
What I do…
I am a certified Transformational Coach and Communication Trainer with extensive experience in helping individuals and teams to start over and establish successful relationships.
“MY GOAL IS TO HELP YOU NAVIGATE YOUR CONVERSATIONS WITH AUTHENTICITY, POWER AND EMPATHY.”
I would like to share with you the best conversational wisdom, beliefs, practices, and knowledge to help you deal with the messy, confusing, and even beautiful aspects of being a communicating human on this planet..
The most influential approach informing my work as a coach, mediator and facilitator is Marshall Rosenberg’s Nonviolent
Communication (NVC). Since 2006, I have been studying with a wide variety of local and international NVC trainers.
In addition, I enriched my approach of group facilitation, collaborative decision making and difficult conversation management with teachings of Christian Pankhurst (founder of Heart IQ) and Judith E. Glaser’s framework of Conversational Intelligence (C-IQ).
My QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION
- Certified Trainer in Nonviolent Communication, Center for Nonviolent Communication (CNVC), March 2022
- Certified in Conversational Intelligence®, World Business & Executive Coach Summit, 2019
- Intelligent Leadership Certified Executive Coach, ICF, CCE Accredited Program, 2017
- Professional Coaching Certification, ICF Certified Training, Leadership that Works, 2016
- Mediator accreditation (Alternative Dispute Resolution), LEADR Sydney, 2011
- Master of Adult Education, University of Geneva, 2007. Thesis: Career Development@IBM, 2007
- Bachelor of Education (Primary School Teaching), Lucerne, Switzerland, 2001
“I facilitate experiential learning which leads to lasting change, it’s so much more than simply sharing theory which remains head knowledge but doesn’t empower people to embody the change.”